Beaufort County Schools

Every Student, Every Class, Every Day

  • You may request your transcript from Beaufort County Schools at no charge. Our records clerk will fax or mail your transcript to the requested agency.

    Your request form must be signed and you must provide a contact telephone number.

    If you are picking up copies of your transcript at our office, you will be asked to present a photo ID.

    Printable PDF Request Form

    For questions, please contact Melitta Bullock, BCS Records Clerk at 252-946-6593.

  • If you have graduated in the past three years, your transcript remains at your former school. All other transcripts are available from BCS Central Services.

  • 321 Smaw Road, Washington

    For In Person Transcript Request & Pick Up

    Beaufort County Schools 

    Central Services - Building 1

    321 Smaw Road

    Washington, NC

    *Red brick building on the corner of Smaw Road and US 264 East