Degrees and Certifications:
Start of School Drop/Add:
If you are unable to make it to any of the "before school" events, please know we will continue to drop/add once school starts. Starting the first day of school, follow these steps to drop/add a class:
- Drop by the ISS room and pick up a drop/add form.
- Fill out the form completely.
- Give your completed drop/add request form to Mr. Rodriguez in the ISS room.
- Follow your received schedule until you speak with your counselor.
What happens next?
- Follow your received schedule.
- Your school counselor will call you up to their office to explore your request.
- Please help us and DO NOT go to student services for a schedule change. We will call you.
Please keep in mind:
- Priority will be given to those students who need courses to graduate.
- Students who have "holes" in their schedules will also be prioritized.
- All other requests will be addressed in the order they were received.