PHYSICALS & CONCUSSION TEST
A valid baseline concussion assessment is required before the deadline of each sport participation. Only one valid assessment is required per sports year. Assessment is not required for track, cross country, or golf. This will be completed at home.
Concussion Test for SportsConcussion Test for Sports
- Click on the link above to complete the concussion test.
- Students must have a valid baseline concussion assessment. (Not required for Cross Country, Golf, or Track)
- Concussion test guide:https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YByaJMK5syD6wAP7D_L30I30XFNpDYDu/edit
- Students must have a physical within last 395 days
- Click on the link above for a copy of the Physical to take with you to the doctor's office.
We are very excited to announce that the P S Jones Middle School Athletic Department has partnered with FinalForms, an online forms and data management service. FinalForms allows you to complete and sign athletic participation forms for your students. The most exciting news is that FinalForms saves data from season-to-season and year-to-year, meaning that you will never need to enter the same information twice! FinalForms also pre-populates information wherever possible, for each of your students, saving you time.
Please park in the front lot in front of the school and enter through the school to the athletic event.
There is limited parking in the rear of the school due to handicap and bus parking. Please excuse the inconvenience.
Admission for 9th Grade students - Adult = $5.00
Admission for K - 8th Grade students = $3.00
Admission for students Under K = FREE
Beaufort, Pitt, & Greene County School employees can attend at no charge by showing ID badge.