- Cannot participate if 15 years of age on or before August 31 of the sports year.
- Pass at least 4 classes last semester. This includes all first year 7th grade athletes.
- No more than 15 absences last semester.
- Physical within last 395 days. (Must be cleared by Primary Care if they previously had Covid)
- Valid baseline concussion assessment.
- Gfeller-Waller Athlete & Parent Concussion Information Sheet (this in included in the required athletic packet).
Please register at: Parent Playbook and follow the prompts to create your account, create your students account and sign your forms. THIS MUST BE DONE BEFORE TRYOUTS!
Once the parent account and student account are created please sign off on all the forms and upload your up to date physical.
A valid baseline concussion assessment is required before the deadline of each sport participation. Only one valid assessment is required per sports year. This will be completed at home.
Please select the link and follow the instructions : Concussion Assessment